We all went in for the ultrasound yesterday at 27 weeks. He sure was cute! His head was measuring kinda big for his "age" which really freaks me out because Rafferty came a week early and his head was 15 inches!! According to the measurements they put his due date Dec. 28 rather than Jan. 10. I know that it's not usually accurate this late in the game but I have to say I would be very pleased if he came that early - both to be before the new year (for taxes) and to be somewhat smaller.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Baby Boy #3
We all went in for the ultrasound yesterday at 27 weeks. He sure was cute! His head was measuring kinda big for his "age" which really freaks me out because Rafferty came a week early and his head was 15 inches!! According to the measurements they put his due date Dec. 28 rather than Jan. 10. I know that it's not usually accurate this late in the game but I have to say I would be very pleased if he came that early - both to be before the new year (for taxes) and to be somewhat smaller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fantaaastic! I love u/s pics!
Leilah's was only 13 1/2 and Kole's was 14 1/2. So, I hope he does come early! Maybe on new years eve.
Great profile! Congratulations on your growing baby, Tanya. We're looking forward to meeting the next Bradford baby.
Post a Comment