I was so happy that this late in the year I am still able to go out in the yard and cut some roses for the house. They grace a home so nicely.
Well, I've started getting back on the healthy diet track. After watching my girlfriends run a marathon a couple of weeks ago I was SO inspired to do what I can to feel good like that. I've been making carrot juice daily. Here you can see my "green smoothie" idea. It's OJ and spinach blended together, then I add frozen banana and berries and a big scoop of flaxseed meal for Omega-3. To add the the fun, I've been swimming laps every morning before the rest of my house wakes up. I have to say I feel lots better and have more energy.
Now if I can just get rid of this terrible skin condition I've struggled with over the years. I'm considering that it MIGHT be a food intolerance or allergy, so now I'm experimenting with a gluten-free life (also avoiding soy, dairy, eggs, and peanuts just to be sure) then I can start to add things back in and decide which one affects me.
No comments:
Post a Comment