Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm Back!



Yes, I know. It's been nearly two weeks since I updated. We had a death in the family. Things have been a little more hectic than usual. And actually, I just haven't taken many pictures and I usually only blog if there's a picture to show.
Anyway, tonight I'm catching up. I'll post a picture of the boys eating lunch yesterday (yes, that's really watermelon being dipped in ketchup!). We took a trip to the Ballard Farmer's Market a couple Sundays ago. I bought some cabbage and beets to make borscht. There really wasn't much in season of course. But I enjoy the ambience of the crowd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya,
I am sorry about the loss in the family. You did not mention who died? All the best and hang in there!
Sirpa

Tanya said...

It was Wes's Grandpa on his mom's side. He was 84 and had had cancer for a while. Expected, but still sad...