I believe my feet do enough to earn a spot in the archives, don't you? I've thought lately about all the work they do (especially being pregnant with sore feet at the end of a long day) and I just think they're so hard-working and I cherish them and say "thank-you pretty feet!" (By the way, does anyone know how to get a picture to rotate? I have wanted to include some but didn't because they come out sideways.)
Sunday, September 2, 2007
My Feet
I believe my feet do enough to earn a spot in the archives, don't you? I've thought lately about all the work they do (especially being pregnant with sore feet at the end of a long day) and I just think they're so hard-working and I cherish them and say "thank-you pretty feet!" (By the way, does anyone know how to get a picture to rotate? I have wanted to include some but didn't because they come out sideways.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment