Ezekiel 36:26 has been my inspiration lately. "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh." (NASB) There are times that I don't even recognize myself, when I'm amazed and humbled at the coldness of my own stony heart. It is then that I realize my lack of faith. Will God really do what He's promised in my life? I love the commendation that Elizabeth gave to Mary when they visited each other, both pregnant (like me). Elizabeth said to her, "And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord." Luke 1:45, NASB
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Stony Heart
Ezekiel 36:26 has been my inspiration lately. "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh." (NASB) There are times that I don't even recognize myself, when I'm amazed and humbled at the coldness of my own stony heart. It is then that I realize my lack of faith. Will God really do what He's promised in my life? I love the commendation that Elizabeth gave to Mary when they visited each other, both pregnant (like me). Elizabeth said to her, "And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord." Luke 1:45, NASB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your thoughtful entries
Post a Comment