OK. It's done. Yesterday we drove up to Renton and picked up this BEAUTIFUL dresser/changing table - for only $30!!! It looks perfect in our room and is now full of Timmy's little onesie's, socks, diapers, etc. I'm still trying to figure out some kind of a nightlight for nighttime changes, but that's minor. Praise the Lord for craigslist.org
Thismorning I visited the midwife. I'd only gained ONE pound in the past two weeks!! So far, only 25. It's so strange for me because each pregnancy before, I've gained 50 by the end, probably 40 by now. I'm so grateful for what I've learned about healthy living, diet and exercise. I've gone through some fanatical radical phases of 100% raw, or gluten-free, or whatever. I'm learning what makes me feel good, have energy, need less sleep. Basically I should just never even eat sugar again in my life, it turns me into a crazy woman. Every day I get a huge portion of raw spinach in my green smoothie, along with Omega-3 from the flaxseed meal. AND... I love lentils. I can just eat and eat and eat lentils and they're pretty high in iron too so that's always good.
Anyway, back to the midwife appointment. I'm 35.5 weeks and measured 36cm. She predicts he'll come in Dec (I'm due Jan.9). I do feel like he's dropped a little bit in the past few days. Last week he was up really high making it hard for me to breath, now I have no trouble. So I don't know if he's getting closer or just changing positions.
1 comment:
Yeah! you are 36 weeks today! I hope you do have a december baby! thats a great changing station, those are 200 in the store!
Post a Comment