Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Belly Now


Yes, there is life after a bad day. (In case any of you are worried about me after that last blog...) I thought it might be fun to show a picture of myself and my growing belly. Today I am 34 weeks/4 days. So, 5.5 weeks until due day. Thismorning I finished washing all of the baby's clothes, blankets, etc. that he'll need for the first little while, and I'm getting things situated. Still looking for a changing table. We never had a proper one with either Benny or Rafferty and I just really want one this time, so I've been checking craigslist and looking around. The nesting thing has kicked in already, I suppose. Or maybe my intuition just tells me that he's coming early so I better be ready - like you're ever READY, Ha! Seriously though, I am so excited to meet little Timmy. Yes, you heard right. His name will probably be Timothy. And we're only saying that now because Benny already leaked it to Grandpa B a couple of days ago, who promptly leaked it to a group of people at dinner that night. So... so much for surprises. At least the middle name can wait. We have "Big Ben" (or busy Ben), "Rascally Rafferty", and soon "Tiny Tim." I have a Timmy in my Tummy :)

1 comment:

Julana said...

Wow! I love belly pictures. You look great!