The boys have THE COOLEST DAD in the world!!! He can juggle for them, play instruments, dance - all sorts of entertainment. Beyond that, he's a teacher. Benny rode a bike just a few months after his 3rd birthday. Now he's learning the tripod stand. Rafferty, well let's just say he "tries" to teach him things but he's a different bird. Little Timmy's pretty good at sucking his own fingers, but I don't think Wes had much to do with that... Anyway, my point is that I'm really glad they have Wes for a Daddy-o. Here he is riding the wave with Timmy on his back.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Rad Dad
The boys have THE COOLEST DAD in the world!!! He can juggle for them, play instruments, dance - all sorts of entertainment. Beyond that, he's a teacher. Benny rode a bike just a few months after his 3rd birthday. Now he's learning the tripod stand. Rafferty, well let's just say he "tries" to teach him things but he's a different bird. Little Timmy's pretty good at sucking his own fingers, but I don't think Wes had much to do with that... Anyway, my point is that I'm really glad they have Wes for a Daddy-o. Here he is riding the wave with Timmy on his back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment