This morning we went to school because one of the upper grade teachers had asked me to bring Timmy to her child development class. Afterward we popped into Benny's class for Show and Tell. It was so much fun to sit in the back of the room and observe. One of my best early childhood memories was when my mom had been subbing in another class at my school and then came and sat at the back of my room for a few minutes. I hope that Benny will remember it fondly as well. I know I will.
Friday, November 14, 2008
show and tell
This morning we went to school because one of the upper grade teachers had asked me to bring Timmy to her child development class. Afterward we popped into Benny's class for Show and Tell. It was so much fun to sit in the back of the room and observe. One of my best early childhood memories was when my mom had been subbing in another class at my school and then came and sat at the back of my room for a few minutes. I hope that Benny will remember it fondly as well. I know I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment