Thursday, November 20, 2008

tool man tim


Have I posted this picture before? I can't remember. I've been having trouble with my camera battery so I don't have a lot of new material right now. I'm trying to convince my husband that we NEED a new camera =) "You don't get what you want," he says, "You get whatchya need."
Timmy is a doll. We've been so amused with him lately at his fascination with tools. Actual tools, then also making things into tools for his own use. It is confirming our thought that he may be an SP (personality talk again). Even though he was a later crawler than the other boys he did end up walking about the same time. I believe that he crawled late because I carried him and babied him so so much for so long.
It's quite a study, the study of one's children.

No comments: