Friday, November 2, 2007

Play-Dough Night















Benny has been asking me all week, "Mommy, when can we make playdough?" ever since we found the toys that Kirstin gave us so long ago that I thought they'd never grow into, but now they're big enough! So I told him, "Friday night, OK?" Then he held me to it even though I was quite content laying on the couch listening to the boys scream and run around the house :) But I kept my promise and we had FUN! Wes took a break from practicing his percussion techniques long enough to make some wonderful creations of his own. But the little mallets couldn't be left out when the snail came along. Maybe next time we'll have the color to add in the recipe. For now though, they were definitely thrilled with their first playdough experience, and I love that simplicity about children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the pics Tanya. Just got back from Julie's wedding. I'll have to send you a few pics. It was wonderful being in the NW again. I absolutely must live up there again someday soon. Have a great week!