Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wes washes dishes!


I have to say that Wes is one of the greatest blessings of my life. Here he is washing dishes, like he does sometimes to make me happy :) But even beyond the acts of service, which I love, he's just a great guy. And there's no one else like him in the world - he's so rare and original. He's always pleasant, almost never grumpy like me so often. And he's able to be spontaneous - in fact, he prefers to be. Like thismorning in about 10 seconds he decided to take the boys out on a boat with his aunt and cousins in Tacoma, and then minutes later they were all dressed and out the door, "Bye Mommy!" I could never be spontaneous like that for my kids. I'm much more scheduled. So they're getting a very well-rounded parenting style, because Wes and I each do what the other cannot. Strangely enough though, we usually agree on the important issues when it comes to the kids.

No comments: