Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sick Boy


So Benny has been sick the past couple of days. It's really pitiful and I feel for the guy. Although thismorning I dragged him out shopping anyway. We had to get a baby shower gift, some groceries, bank... And then there's Rafferty. We can't figure out why he woke up yesterday from his nap saying his foot hurts and he can't walk. So I had one sick and one injured, trapsing around the world because sometimes you just HAVE to get out, you know? But the thing I actually LIKE about having a sick kid is that he begs to lay on me, and we had the most peaceful afternoon. Benny asleep on the couch, Rafferty helping me read my magazine, turning each page one at a time for me. Days like this don't happen very often. Too bad it was more fun for me than for them.

1 comment:

Julana said...

That was probably Kole's legacy he left behind!