Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rainy Day


Not a particularly eventful day today, given the constant rain outside. It has been my goal lately to get the boys (and myself) outdoors as much as possible, so it just didn't happen today. We entertained in other ways: snack time (here pictured), play-do fun...
Potty training update. Rafferty got two Skittles candies tonight for potty rewards. Funny he does the same trick already that Benny did at his age. He goes, gets a treat. Then goes again to get another one - like he planned it that way. Benny could always get something out, it seemed like. Too much information? Well, this is the JOURNALS OF A STAY-AT-HOME MOM page. What else would you expect?!!

1 comment:

Julana said...

Interesting, I never thought they would think to do that!

Kole still won't sit on the potty even for his favorite thing...gum. How can I get him to like his potty and not get a fearful look when I asked him if he wants to sit on it? I bought a toddler potty that sits on the ground and he's still afraid!