Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Counting Game

1 - hour long nap I maneuvered today
2 - days since I've showered
3 - loads of laundry I still have to put away
4 - number of kids we will never have
5 - a.m. is when Rafferty likes to climb in our bed
6 - year wedding anniversary on Sunday
8 - times I nursed the baby in 24 hours
9 - o'clock and the boys are still awake in the bunkbed
10 - pounds I still want to lose
11 - before I ever get to bed at night
12 - days until I can go for a run
15 - minimum daily diaper changes
24 - degrees outside at the park yesterday morning
29 - yesterday's tally of "Why Mom?"s
31 - days old is Timmy
60 - days until my Mom's here

1 comment:

Five Bees in the Triangle said...

My first visit to your blog...the counting game gave me a good chuckle. Isn't it amazing all the things that make up a mama's day? Your boys are beautiful.