Here's a raw pie that I made yesterday. And I'm trying to experiment with one-dish dinners. I've been making casseroles out of left-overs, adding in tater tots and such. Or baked spaghetti has been a good one. My family seems to approve. Sure makes it easier on me to provide a meal. Throw it on the table with some carrot sticks or tomato slices. Bread and butter- Ben's fave. Except we've been out of bread fr several days now and I can't seem to find a chance to bake another batch. Imagine that - me busy? Oh, by the way, this casserole looked a lot better after it was cooked.
Tommorrow I'm taking the boys for portraits - EXCITING!
2 comments:
Well, i don't know how you do it--I didn't take the kids out for a whole month and I don't think I made anything for longer! I definitely understand the shower thing, and the getting dressed problem. I figured out that if I didn't get dressed when I got out of bed, I stayed in jammies all day! It will be great to have some help--I thought your mom was coming this month? Too bad she isnt!
Yeah, now she can't come till Easter! Something at work with her boss's dad being sick.
Post a Comment