Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mission Accomplished

At least for today. I mean my goal of taking the kids outside at least about an hour a day. Everything is against making that happen: the weather, or someone sick, or afraid of getting sick, or me a mess if I haven't showered yet or fixed my hair, or just too much to "get done" inside (I'm SO work-then-play). So thismorning I said Phoo-ey, we're going out no matter what. We headed out the BACK door, Timmy on my tummy, cozy in the Moby Wrap. Here we go...


The boys will each chose something to carry when we go on walks. Here Rafferty has a book! (OK?...) Benny brought his bug vacuum toy that he bought with a birthday gift card to Toys'R Us (Thank-you Gina and Grandma Bradford!) Note, however, I ended up carrying both items most of the time. :)


Timmy cozy.


Eating ice out of the frozen puddles - is this sanitary? probably not...


Finally made it to "THE TREE"


Time to go back home.

2 comments:

Julana said...

cute hat on timmy. there might be a few frozen bacteria in that ice :}.

Tanya said...

Thanks for the bacteria info, Lana! We're all alive still :)