Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Daze


Have to say, my boys love this weather. Makes it harder to get us all out however, as I'm concerned about the baby being too exposed. So yesterday I just sent these two out on their own (backyard) and watched from the kitchen window while I bathed and dressed Timmy.
Had a big scare recently with almost losing my milk. It's back now, but I realize how easy it can go when you don't take care of yourself. I always do drink plenty of water. The thing is that I like to eat a lot of raw foods, it gives me so much energy and clarity of mind and I find that I need less sleep than usual -a plus with a newborn! But it can be hard to get enough calories that way apparently. I find that true mainly because you actually can eat a LOT of raw food in a day, and that takes time, and I just haven't had the time to eat. It's crazy! Lana says that at this stage it's 700 calories a day just for milk! WOW. It's been a different experience lately to feel guilty for NOT eating.
I want to change the title of my blog from "Journals of a Stay-at-Home Mom" to "Journals of a WORK-at-Home Mom." That would just be so much more accurate. Because this is job definitely requires more than anything I've ever done outside of home. And, I consider any day a failure that we actually do stay at home all day, or at least inside.

No comments: