
Last summer we hauled five loads of firewood with mt parents. Splitting firewood is excellent exercise, but I did very little of it. Lately I've been hauling wheel-barrow loads into the basement to stack up next to the furnace. I've been learning how to start fires pretty well too.
This is my little buddy who follows me around all day and jumps in front of the camera often.
2 comments:
Hey Tanya,
hopped on line at the library and Kirstin had forwarded your blog. WOW! Just watned you to know that I miss you. More than I could admit. I think of you when I see Starbuck's and Joseph wants to know who's living in your house when the "boys aren't there?" Photos are a breath of your creativity. Very cool. Melody
I miss you too Melody. Actually I miss it all more than I anticipated and this blog is my way of focusing on the positive here and not just holding onto the past although that is my tendency.
Post a Comment