
Benny loves to spike his own hair. I always say, "Not for church, not for school, but wow aren't you cool?!" So when I took him to school the first day and there was another boy getting dropped off the same time with that same spikey hair that Benny loves, I told the other mom, "Hey, that's how Benny likes to do his hair!" She told me that he does it himself. She's also a mother of three boys, but this one is her third. I've thought this often, that I need to treat my kids without respect of birth order. Probably when Timmy goes to school I'll be much less OCD about things than I am with Benny.
So, needless to say, this is the way Benny looked when he went to school thismorning. Was it peer pressure? No. Was it inspiration from another MOB (mother of boys)? Definitely. I'm glad that we can learn from each other.
As I left his room, I heard the other little boys talking about his "fro-hawk", so there's a new vocab word for us all :)
1 comment:
hahaha...that's great I love it! They look so happy!
Post a Comment